WishnQuotes
Wishes | Quotes | Motivation | Love quotes and more..
Eat That Frog Quotes Banner

Eat that frog quotes to overcome procrastination

“Eat that frog” is a book by Brian Tracy, and it talks about the criticality of achieving goals. Making major decisions with a lack of preparation is a recipe for disaster, so this book details the process of setting goals, breaking them down into smaller parts, and visualizing the end result. Of course, the most effective strategy is to get your priorities straight early on and make a list of what you want to achieve. Once you’ve done that, sit down and write a description of your goal. Imagine the end result and write it down as vividly as you can.

Here are some of the key eat that frog quotes from the book. enjoy!

The key to success is in action.

“Failure to execute” is one of the biggest problems in organisations today.

Decision, Discipline and Determination are required to develop habits.

Here is a great rule for success, “Think on Paper”.

Decide Exactly what you want.

The better the plan you have, the easier it is for you to overcome procrastination.

Use the 6 P formula, Proper Prior Planning Prevents Poor Performance.

Follow the 10 / 90 rule: Plan the 10% of your time to work effectively for the rest 90% of your time.

20 Percent of your activities will account for 80 Percent of your results.

There us never enough time to do everything, but there is always enough time to do the most important thing.

You will never be caught up.

Only engage, the mind grows heated. Begin it, and work will be completed.

Your weakest key result area sets the height at which you can use all your other skills and abilities.

Get it 80% right and correct it later.

You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.

By the yard, it’s hard; but inch by inch, anything cinch.

Everything is learnable.

Identify the limiting factor in achieving your goals.

Try to look for solutions in every problem

Technology becomes the enemy when we give it to an obsessive need to communicate continually

Technology is no longer optional.

Have a compulsion to closure.

Try to break the task to the littlest part and then try to complete that part

Make every minute count.

With an ingrained sense of urgency, you develop a ‘Bias for action’

Highly Productive people take time to think, plan and set priorities.

Higher the discipline level, higher would be the efficiency.

And out favourite one,

The Biggest tasks can be completed if you have the ability and urge to start it. If you’re beginning it, you’re half way home.

This book shows the way to begin it and start to #eatThatFrog

Sign Up to Our Newsletter

Be the first to know the latest updates